If a guardian, conservator, tenant for life or years, joint tenant, or tenant in common of real property, commit waste thereon, any person aggrieved by the waste may bring an action against him therefor, in which action there may be judgment for treble damages.

It is important to understand all your rights. Sometimes it pays to check with a knowledgeable civil litigation attorney.  Attorneys turn to Bill Daniels | Law Offices to help with the best possible resolution to their problem cases.


When you need expert civil law attorneys, put Bill Daniels | Law Offices on your side!  Contact us today for a free consultation on the merits of your case.



Home     Employment Law   Class Action    Learning Center    About Our Firm     Contact